Color pencil Still Life
Blog: Take a picture that illustrates a color contrast. – Due Apr 3rd
1. Immediate Response – Uncensored, irrational un-self-conscious impressions of the photo, what you notice first, what stand out and how it affects you.
2. Objective Description – Describe what is in front of you. Describe the photo to someone who cannot see it.
3. Formal Matters – discuss the composition, line quality, color, placement in space
4. The Story It Tells – Does the photo tell a story? Try naming the photo with a simple noun.
5. The Work in the World - How does the photo connect to Paul Cezanne’s drawings and paintings? (You may need to look up images of this artist on the Internet to be able to make a thorough comparison.)